If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For our terms of using this website, please visit this page.
1. A booking is confirmed upon receipt of our booking confirmation. An invoice will be issued upon confirmation, and a deposit is required to secure your booking. The full payment is due 60 days before the departure date.
Pricing & Information Accuracy:
2. We strive to display the most accurate and up-to-date prices on our website. However, in the event of an unfortunate error resulting in an incorrect price or information display, we will notify you as soon as possible. If you choose not to accept the correct price, we reserve the right to cancel the booking. In such cases, you will be given the option to amend your booking to an alternative holiday at the correct price.
Third Party Bookings:
3. When booking cruise arrangements with us, your contract will be with the operator (for whom we act as an agent) and not directly with us. Please refer to the operator’s terms and conditions, available at https://www.hollandamerica.com (for Nomad Cruise 13) or https://oceanwide-expeditions.com/ (for Antarctica Expedition), in addition to the relevant sections of these conditions.
Cancellations & Changes:
4. The following conditions apply to cancellations and booking changes for the trip:
More than 60 Days: Deposit is held as cancellation fee.
60 – 30 Days: 33% of the tour price is held as cancellation fee.
29 – 19 Days: 67% of the tour price is held as cancellation fee.
18 – 0 Days: 100% of the tour price is held as cancellation fee.
All cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by the Reservations Team via email. We reserve the right to cancel the tour at any time and for any reason, in which case a full refund of the tour price will be provided to the client.
Health & Vaccinations:
5. Health facilities, hygiene, and disease risk vary worldwide. It is essential to seek health advice specific to your needs well in advance. Ensure vaccinations or preventive measures, such as malaria tablets, are taken early enough (possibly a month or more prior to departure) to be fully effective by the travel date. It is your responsibility to be aware of all recommended and required vaccinations and health precautions before departure.
6. You are responsible for ensuring you possess all necessary travel and health documents before departure. All costs incurred in obtaining such documentation must be paid by you. We cannot accept liability if you are denied entry onto any transport or into any country due to your failure to carry all required documentation. You are also responsible for reimbursing us for any fines, surcharges, penalties, or expenses incurred due to your failure to have necessary travel or other documents.
Passports & Visas:
7. It is your responsibility to check all passport requirements with the relevant embassy. We recommend that your passport is valid for at least 6 months after the return date.
8.It is your responsibility to have comprehensive travel insurance that includes coverage for medical expenses, trip cancellation, trip interruption, personal liability, and other potential risks. Nomad Cruise shall not be liable for any costs, losses, damages, or liabilities incurred by participants as a result of insufficient or lack of travel insurance coverage. If you need help to purchase a travel insurance please reach out to us and we can help.
Limits on Liability:
9. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of our website, attendance at events, or participation in any Nomad Cruise affiliated activities. This includes damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data, lost real estate opportunities, or business interruptions. We will not be liable for any damages arising from transactions between you and third-party merchants or service providers or for any information on third-party websites linked to our site.
Attendee Conduct at Events & on Community Platforms:
10. All participants, including guests of invitees, must be approved by Nomad Cruise through advance registration and wear official wristbands designating proper registration.
We reserve the right to remove attendees who do not comply with proper registration, security procedures, or the requirements of attendee conduct outlined below at any point during an event without a refund. Nomad Cruise reserves the right to remove anyone who disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of the event. Attendees must not impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or misrepresent affiliation with a person or entity, or aid unauthorized persons’ access to the event. Defamatory, abusive, harassing, harmful, threatening, bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, or illegal statements or activities are strictly prohibited. Posting or distributing material that infringes upon third party rights or any law, as well as posting vulgar, obscene, discourteous, or indecent content, is not allowed. Excessive advertising, solicitation, or distribution of unsolicited materials is prohibited except in designated areas. We reserve the right to remove any content at our sole discretion if it violates the above guidelines or is otherwise unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, or obscene.
Photo & Video Disclaimer:
10. By participating in any Nomad Cruise events, you consent to interviews, photography, audio recording, and video recording for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by Nomad Cruise and its affiliates and representatives. You release Nomad Cruise, its partners, and all persons involved from any liability connected with the use of interviews, photographs, computer images, videos, or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive any rights to claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, television, or other publication, irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Nomad Cruise or its authorized personnel.
Confidentiality at Events, During Use of the Site, and other Nomad Cruise Services:
11. Unauthorized use of Intellectual Property online, social networking, or other media referencing or posting photographs of the event, participants, or activities must be limited to Nomad Cruise endorsed scheduled presentations and activities or online activity. If we deem a post, article, photo, or video inappropriate, the offender must take down the material within 12 hours. Non-compliance with this requirement may result in dismissal from the event and future involvement in Nomad Cruise events. We retain the rights to all staff photography and video footage during the event. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public, or distribute the web pages or materials from the event, except for your personal use. Any use beyond this requires our prior express authorization.
Changes to the Terms and Agreements:
12. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted in the Collective. By continuing to use the Collective after the changes have been posted, you will be deemed to have accepted them.