We only have a few hours in Gibraltar – Enjoy the famous rock of Gibraltar and visit the monkeys with us – We’ll take the cable car to get to the top. Unfortunately, we’re not able to book group tickets in advance, but we can easily buy them on site.
Our day in Tenerife is packed with cool things to do: Join our paid excursion to see the highest point of Spain, Mount Teide (book below). Or join us for some down-time relaxing at Las Teresitas Beach. If you need to get some work done, we’ll guide you to the best spots in Santa Cruz. You definitely won’t get bored in Tenerife.
We will dock close to an incredible beach and have already arranged a meetup at a beach bar. When we visited Mindelo last year there was an opportunity to rent pickups, which included a designated driver. This meant several small groups to explore the island together. This year’s no different so stay tuned for more info.
After arrival in Recife, we arranged busses to Porto de Galinhas. Please make sure you book your spot below, so we can plan accordingly.
We have a few important points for you to bear in mind before you book an excursion:
- In order to guarantee availability for your tour, you need to book your excursions before departure.
- We have limited spots for each excursion, so we suggest you to book fast before the seats fill up.
- We are making arrangements based on the number of applications, therefore if plans change and you cannot attend for any reason, we sadly won’t be able to make any refunds.
- We are happy to change the names though if you find another participant instead of you.
- Besides the paid excursions, we will have an official Nomad Cruise meeting point at each destination.