Join us for a 2-hour free walking tour through Naples. While there is not preset charge for this tour, as a token of appreciation for the guide’s effort and dedication, we recommend giving a tip of 10 euros.
Date: 30 May
Time: 9:30 / 10:00 / 10:15/ 10:30 (please make sure to add the ticket with your preferred time to your cart)
Meeting point: Will be added later (10-min walk from the ship)
Additional info: the earliest time to leave the ship is 9 am and everyone needs to be back on board the latest at 5 pm.
Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture, rich history, and captivating sights of Naples as a professional guide takes you through the city’s most iconic landmarks and hidden gems.
Prepare to be amazed as we pass by renowned landmarks such as
- Maschio Angioino, a magnificent medieval castle
- Galleria Umberto I, a stunning 19th-century shopping arcade adorned with intricate architecture and upscale boutiques
- Piazza Plebiscito with the San Carlo Opera House and the Royal Palace
- Quartieri Spagnoli, a lively neighborhood brimming with local charm
- Mercato Pignasecca, a bustling market where you can discover an array of fresh produce, local delicacies, and traditional crafts
- Spaccanapoli, a narrow street that splits the historic center, boasting ancient churches, charming piazzas, and lively street markets
- Piazza del Gesú
- Piazza S. Domenico Maggiore