Our first stop is in Heraklion, Grecce’s 5th biggest city – a vibrant working small metropolis with lots of cultural sites, seafront cafes and Meze appetizers. For those who feel like something a little more low-key, we organize a wine-tasting tour to the quiet village of Thrapsano.
Who wouldn’t have heard of the Unesco World Heritage archaeological site of Petra. We bet a visit has been on your bucket list and now is the time to do it! We invite you on a time travel between tombs and temples carved into pink sandstone cliffs, all the way back to 300 B.C.
Scenically wedged between the domineering Al Hajar Mountains and the ocean, the capital of Oman is a delight to visit. Whether you decide to discover the old town with your new friends on foot, or join our bus tour connecting the best sights in town – you’won’t be disappointed!
We will add some more exciting excursions to the list over the next days, so stay tuned and visit back!
We have a few important points for you to bear in mind before you book an excursion:
- In order to guarantee availability for your tour, you need to book your excursions before departure.
- We have limited spots for each excursion, so we suggest you to book fast before the seats fill up.
- We are making arrangements based on the number of applications, therefore if plans change and you cannot attend for any reason, we sadly won’t be able to make any refunds.
- We are happy to change the names though if you find another participant instead of you.
- Besides the paid excursions, we will have an official Nomad Cruise meeting point at each destination.