Join Nomad Cruise Antarctica in a twin window cabin.
- Accommodation on board
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea.
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac.
- Access to the onboard mastermind and networking program
- Access to all onboard activities, e.g. lectures
- Access to full reunion program
- All taxes, service fees
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes
More info about the twin window cabin:
The photo shows a typical cabin. The size and furnishings may vary in the same category.
These cabins are equipped with:
- 2 windows
- 2 lower berths
- Private shower & toilet
- Desk & chair
- Flatscreen TV
- Telephone & WiFi (supplemented)
- Hair dryer
- Safe deposit box
- Ample storage space
- 220V (European outlet)
Shared cabin explained:
If you book a shared cabin and know who you want to share it with, tell us their full name during check-out at the related question.
If you don’t have anyone to share with, we fill hand-match you with another amazing participant of the same gender and similar age.
Bed type: these cabins come with 2 twin beds, even if the cabin is occupied by 1 person for single use.
- > 60 Days: Deposit is held as cancellation
- 60 – 30 Days: 33% of the tour price is held as cancellation
- 29 – 19 Days: 67% of the tour price is held as cancellation
- 18 – 0 Days: 100% of the tour price is held as cancellation
Tickets are not for resale.